CLIENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT (CLM) – KYC/AML TEAM LEAD
First Derivatives are currently seeking experienced CLM Team Leads to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1300+ globally. This position will have either a Newry or Belfast base.
Duties / Responsibilities will include:
- Leading specialised delivery teams, production and quality, across large scale CLM projects for Capital Markets clients – KYC/AML/Client On-boarding/Regulatory Outreach
- Set team performance and development targets, including individual objectives
- Acting as main point of contact for key FD clients ensuring operational delivery of time critical projects and managed services
- Manage the relationship with senior stakeholders, both internal (FD CLM Leads) and external (Client) providing detailed and timely programme reporting and MI
- Conduct regular one to one meetings with direct reports, providing clear feedback and acting as a point of continued support throughout the duration of engagements
- Identify operational efficiencies and enhancements to support and improve ongoing KYC programmes
- Work with FD CLM Innovation Hub and introduce technology automation to drive consistency of approach where applicable
- Ensure the agreed client policies, procedures and quality standards are maintained and executed by FD teams across delivery programmes
- Assist senior management during client visits and account planning activities
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Degree educated preferably to post graduate level (2:1)
- 5+ years leading a CDD/KYC/AML project/team
- Location: Newry/Belfast
- Proven experience of leading teams within heavily regulated environments
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of CLM – KYC/AML/Client On-boarding/Regulatory Outreach
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2700 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry as well as high-performance time-series database software to a variety of industries. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, this role is now closed. You can check out other Experienced Hire roles at FD by clicking here.