CMC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
First Derivatives are looking for energetic, highly motivated self-starters with a successful sales track record in the enterprise software sector, experienced in prospecting, cultivating and closing business in the European market.
This role will work cross-functionally with technical sales, solution teams, consulting, professional services, corporate marketing, etc to create and deliver revenue growth. The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Grow business by selling direct to end user enterprises and through our partner network
- Effectively and aggressively managing all aspects of a complex sales cycle based on value selling
- Grow the pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecasting
- Close Business!!! Achieve and consistently surpass stated revenue goals
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business, manage and grow existing accounts
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- You will look after a particular practice; Data, Cloud, Reg Reporting etc – solutions sales/Managed Service pieces
Knowledge & Skills required:
- 8 + years’ prior industry-related business development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Capital Markets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Fluency in English is essential
- Experience in presenting and gathering requirements at all levels in the organization
- Appreciation for and an understanding of how to use regulatory situations to a buying advantage
- Majority of selling experience working in multiple national markets
- Well versed in complex technical scenarios, and communicating value propositions to VP and C-Level decision-makers
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Able to be self-sufficient and experienced at European wide travel
- A proven track record of closing large complex transactions and overachieving annual sales goals
- Extensive experience of building accounts
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with 2400+ staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry as well as high-performance time-series database software. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
This role is within our CMC practice, based from our London office.