Kx BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Kx, the time-series database company, is looking for energetic, highly motivated self-starters with a successful sales track record in the enterprise software sector, experienced in prospecting, cultivating and closing business in the European market.
The region will encompass Netherlands, Belgium, France and Spain.
We are looking for seasoned professionals who enjoy winning and leveraging their executive contacts. This role will work cross-functionally with technical sales, solution teams, consulting, professional services, corporate marketing, etc to create and deliver revenue growth.
- Grow business by selling direct to end user enterprises and through our partner network.
- Effectively and aggressively managing all aspects of a complex sales cycle based on value selling
- Grow the pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecasting
- Close Business!!! Achieve and consistently surpass stated revenue goals
Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in one of French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian is also essential.
- Experience in presenting and gathering requirements at the all levels in the organization.
- Appreciation for and an understanding of how to use regulatory situations to a buying advantage
- Majority of selling experience working in multiple national markets
- Well versed in complex technical scenarios, and communicating value propositions to VP and C-Level decision makers
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Able to be self-sufficient and experienced at European wide travel.
- 5(+) Years experience selling enterprise software product/solutions
- Experience with rapidly growing market environment
- A proven track record of closing large ($500K+) complex transactions and overachieving annual sales goals