Recruitment and Marketing Executive
- This position is within our Global graduate recruitment team
- Full time HQ Newry based with opportunities for travel
The role will include:
- Working as part of the Global graduate recruitment team, targeting university campuses worldwide
- Fantastic opportunities for fast track progression/training
- Exposure to many elements of the Operational side of FD (Recruitment, HR, Marketing, PR, Events)
- Designing our graduate collateral and social media campaign planning
- Global University liaison – Events, presentations.
- Social Event planning
- Employee Relations
- Close interaction with Senior staff
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Thank you for your interest. Applications for this vacancy are now closed. You can check other HQ based roles here.
Graduate Recruitment Executive
BSc Business Management
“Over the last 6 years, my role as a Recruitment Executive has enabled me to gain exposure into many areas of FD such as graduate and experienced hire recruitment, marketing and HR to name a few. The role has afforded me the opportunity to travel extensively across Europe, Australia and Singapore, whilst maintaining a base close to home at HQ. Each day is unique and I have been fortunate enough to work closely with FD’s Senior Management team on a daily basis.
I look forward to the endless opportunities to come!”