First Derivatives plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
To meet the growing demand for our technology and services, we are currently growing our Marketing Team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Field Marketing Associate.
- Support VP and Head of Field Marketing and regional sales teams in the go-to-market planning and execution of the regional field programs, developed to meet and exceed targets for new leads, conversion rates, and ROI and to strengthen customer relationships
- Research new and creative event and virtual experience and program ideas
- Partner with VP and Head of Field Marketing and regional sales to plan and manage participation in regional events, both 3rd party and KX hosted
- Collaborate with the broader marketing teams to manage successful field marketing program development and execution, including virtual and in-person events and conferences
- Own lead process, lead distribution and flow and coordinate follow-up with Lead Gen and regional sales teams
- Ensure performance and ROI are measured analyzed and reported, in order to continually refine and optimize programs for success
- Own the day-to-day operations, including new vendor onboarding, PO creation, managing regional budget, and working with legal and procurement on contracts
- 3-5 years proven experience in B2B field marketing roles – SaaS experience
- Proficient with marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce preferred) and marketing automation (Eloqua or similar)
- Proven experience in building highly effective working relationships across all business functions, especially with focus on field sales and global marketing teams
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and time management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive “can do” attitude
This role can be based in New York City.
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
First Derivatives plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.