First Derivatives plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
To meet the growing demand for our technology and services, we are currently growing our Product Marketing Team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join us in Ireland/London.
- Collaborate with product teams on the target market/prospects and development of value propositions for the respective audiences including OEM partners
- Drive companywide understanding of the buyer, jobs they do, how they buy, their buying criteria, and how we position against the competition.
- Define and execute the go-to-market strategy to achieve sales and revenue growth goals in partnership with product managers, sales and finance
- Lead the execution of product launches
- Lead the development of core collateral across the marketing funnel including participation in events, whitepapers, blog posts, bylines, webinars, lead generation campaigns, and speaking engagements, working with the product and marketing team for input and execution support
- Ensure message consistency across all communications channels
- Develop sales enablement collateral (presentations, brochures, datasheets, FAQs)
- Work with Marcom team to develop customer case studies
- Collaborate with partners and build and execute joint go-to-market plans
- Conduct market segmentation and analyze competitors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in software and/or SaaS product marketing
- Demonstrated track record creating compelling messaging, positioning, and executing product launches
- Experience working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Ability to understand the technology and explain it in simply in well-crafted messaging
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables.
- Experience working with strategic partners on joint marketing initiatives
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional, global organization
This role can be based in Ireland/London.
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
First Derivatives plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.